Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thank you Readers!

Hello everybody!!

I just wanted to start out by saying thank you for all the likes on Sasi's Almost African Kitchen's facebook page as well as the comments, positive words of encouragements and suggestions whether you arrived here through a click here and there, through another blog (thanks fellow bloggers!! -- sending you some love too!!!) or few websites like Spicebaby.com, the leading African cooking website on which I am also a writer (my first article should be published shortly! YAY!!!) or nairaland.com. 

It's been awhile since I posted. It's funny how since I started this blog, I feel a pressing need to take pictures before, during or after the cooking process. And I realized just how much I cook!!!! I literally can't keep up with myself LOL and neither can this blog!!

I have also been working on a new project, something I have been wanting to do for a while now... Making and decorating party cakes!! This deserves a new post of its own but for the short story, I made my first engagement cake for a friend this past weekend and it was a total success considering I am a newbie!! Pictures and details coming soon on my Let's Get Baking page.

Before ending I would like to honor Sasi's Almost African Kitchen's first follower: HoneyDame. She seems like a very nice person and she had kind words for me. She is also a fellow blogger, with a light, very entertaining and captivating writing style. Please check out her blog ("Musings..illusions...delusions") and give her some love.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HoneyDame, THANK YOU!!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment