Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fried Rice with Suya

Hey guys!

Today I am just sharing with you a few pictures from dinner on Wednesday. It was my hubby's birthday and since dinner time was the only time we could spend "celebrating", I thought I would make Suya, the african Kebabs, along with some Jollof rice. He loooooooves rice and could eat it everyday of the week. And of course of some his refreshing Dada's Pina Colada Watermelon Smoothie...
For the Suya I used beef that I cut up in small cubes (it's better for thorough cooking and easier for the spices to penetrate), and I let it marinate for a few hours into a mixture of blended onion, parsley, garlic, ginger and seasoning cubes.
I mounted my meet on my skewers and let it cook onto a broiling pan in the oven at 375 F for 45 minutes then 400F for 20ish minutes.

Enjoy the pictures!











No comments:

Post a Comment